|Going grey - me and George! (there the similarity ends)|
- one child's (16th) birthday.
- one child started his driving lessons (second one today).
- one child's prom for leaving junior school.
- one child's prom for leaving high school (as Head Boy).
- one child's participation in a school music concert.
- and (just into next week) a Grade Three violin exam.
On top of all the other usual chaos of family life (and preparing a first VAT return! yikes!)
And we lost one chicken at the end of last week to a fox (tunnelled into the run, broke off the 'egg basket' lid - now nailed down). It was one of the speckledys...
It's been quite a busy time! if I have a few more grey hairs than before, well, no surprise.
And the baby goldfish in the pond are getting bigger - about an inch and a quarter long and now more grey than black.