Sunday 14 August 2011

Wales beat England: Wot no Comment?

No rugby on the Beeb? A hair raising experience!
I know Wales beat England in the rugby yesterday, usually a cause of great excitement in the Hurley household, but as the match was unavailable on the BBC (Sky Sports only) I was reduced to listening to the match as I pottered in the garden.

Sorry, but if the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) want to make rugby the reserve of those who shell out the ridiculous fees for Sky Sports then they do not deserve attention on my illustrious (yes: illustrious!) blog.

Still, all credit to a Welsh team that put on a good perfermonce, soaked up a lot of pressure, all with two men in the sin bin too.

I may be a pessimist, but I don't think either team will put much pressure on the All Blacks, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foul language please