Thursday 2 August 2012

Big Business Call Centres

If my call is so VERY important to you - how about answering it?

If you experience a high volume of calls so regularly (like 99% of the times I call) why not employ a few more people?

If you must make me go through 1001 options and permutations before -- eventually -- answering, why am I them so regularly redirected to another office who then tell me that I've come through to the wrong place?

And if you make me key in or (even worse) pronounce my details to a machine that only seems to recognise American accents, why when I reach a human being (after 2 months waiting) usually called Keith or Susan, yet with a suspiciously Asian accent, is the first thing they ask me for the very thing I just spent 48 hours tapping in or shouting at the phone?

So to recap: SORT IT OUT YOU TIGHT-FISTED MONEY-GRUBBING SCUMBAGS.

'I am not a number. I am a free man.'

2 comments:

  1. So true. Since you forbid foul language, I cannot tell you what I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who works in a call centre. it is busy ALL the time even when recruitment is made unfortunately

    ReplyDelete

No foul language please